Trolls Trolling Trolls Trolls Trolling Trolls

OmG! Angelshadow3593, I deal with trolls everytime n youtube and either that they troll angry comments just to make everybody else mad!

1 point goes to captain obvious.

Great video it's, like, true and stuff!! Derp.

Birthday 21 Birthday 21

If you knew me pretty well, I'd ask you to write a song for my 21st. But, since you don't, that's fine. Hey, just so you know, and I'm sure you've heard this before, you're very talented. I always love hearing your music and watching your flash animations. The accent really adds a nice touch. I know it's default given you're from israel and all that, but I still enjoy it.
*hugs, party noise makers and pinatas filled with glitter*

Lazy Writing 6 Lazy Writing 6

Ever heard of jacking off? That's how. Without penetrating his wife he jacked off at the doctors and had his minions implanted in her. In vitro fertilization. It's legit.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

LAZY

I think you got seriously lazy ha-ha! I really am displeased with the ending. Like many users are voicing is that you have left us with a lot of unanswered questions. Is another series going to start? Now that Alice is Dead, why not about the Rabbit? or do a background story or something. What I think is funny as well is how cliche a lot of the starts are in these types of mystery games. It's always "I'm trapped, get me out! I don't know who I am!!" Anything new?? I liked the over all games, though. They were a bit difficult but not so hard you can't figure them out. Don't pick up the pipe in front of the garage looking door. You won't be able to get into the club and don't use the penny to open your safe house door. You'll get stuck there pretty much and will have to do it all over again.
Anyways, I would have liked to see a bit more out of this series. It could have gone on for so long! Either way thanks for the fun.
Also,
This game has a bit of lag and from the looks of it not just myself either.

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Very Creative

Alice is Dead has a nice spin to the classic. I am quite impressed at the creativity of your mind here. Maybe there is a book in tale for this kind of thinking? I would highly suggest putting something together. It just might be a best seller or you could even continue making these games. I find them rather fun!
Good job!

Goin Up Goin Up

I you mozilla...

IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!?
Anyway. This reminded me of Doodle Jump, but way better because I can actually do more than just "Pop... pop... pop..." the you hear the monsters "gimme rum, gimme rum, gimme rum". You get to earn lives, where in doodle jump you CAN'T... freaking jerks. You get to grab into walls, where as in doodle jump... you CAN'T. There's no double jump in doodle jump... JACKHOLES!

So, I say, by bar, I actually PREFER THIS GAME!! Make an app!

Sky High (Medic Remix) Sky High (Medic Remix)

I really don't know if this song could be considered dubstep. But it was a pretty good remix. The vocals were a bit off and could have used more refining. Seems like the song was rushed to completion but, other than that, I thought it was an interesting mix. The 70's vibe in the beginning was awesome and I kind of wish the dub mix would have leaned more towards that.

"Test Driving the Cello" "Test Driving the Cello"

I love cello. I love cello. I love cello. I love cello. I love cello. I LOVE CELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!! *sob*
It sounds amazing.

XayberOptix responds:

Thank you CaddyCo! The sound that it produces is actually pretty convincing. :)

Ambient Relations Ambient Relations

The fact that my screen name is in the description concerns me. I like this actually lol

The Great Arnoldini! The Great Arnoldini!

Football head.

Mr. Gifts Mr. Gifts

Wow

I love this a lot. Reminds me of a beatnik.

ImpendingRiot responds:

Thanks. In the back of my mind I kind of intended for it to be like a weary Yakuza member or something, but it kind of spiraled into its own beast

Hound Dog Taylor Hound Dog Taylor