Sky High (Medic Remix) Sky High (Medic Remix)

I really don't know if this song could be considered dubstep. But it was a pretty good remix. The vocals were a bit off and could have used more refining. Seems like the song was rushed to completion but, other than that, I thought it was an interesting mix. The 70's vibe in the beginning was awesome and I kind of wish the dub mix would have leaned more towards that.

"Test Driving the Cello" "Test Driving the Cello"

I love cello. I love cello. I love cello. I love cello. I love cello. I LOVE CELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!! *sob*
It sounds amazing.

XayberOptix responds:

Thank you CaddyCo! The sound that it produces is actually pretty convincing. :)

Ambient Relations Ambient Relations

The fact that my screen name is in the description concerns me. I like this actually lol

-= Recovery =- -= Recovery =-

Yup

Theme song for the bad ass acts, bad assly committed. Totally bad assery will ensue. Sherp derp! <3

TheBiocide responds:

Hahahaha, thanks dude. Never gotten a review quite like that one... ;)

Halls of the Holy Halls of the Holy

.......

I just envisioned an execution and the lives of two lovers flashing back and forth. Like the chick is all crying and the guy is looking away trying not to see this person get killed and stuff. And then.. a raptor? WTF?! Oh the raptor is the executioner. *sniffles* If I listen to the song long enough I can see ideas. Anyway. Simple I like it.

Snak responds:

Lol that's a random story, but thanks for the review and keep on imagining!

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

Ah-ha-ha!

<3<3<3 Love love love.

What Did You Say?(modern 8bit) What Did You Say?(modern 8bit)

HA-HA!!

This is my life's theme song. It's amazing how a song can fit someone... you can just imagine walking down the street and/or everything that you do is magically narrated by this song. I love when music does that.. *thumbsers upperses* <3

I Love Boobs! I Love Boobs!

This could be

A perfect teaching mechanism for children to learn about the joy of boobs in the world. :D
rofl
YAY FOR BOOBS!

Day in the Life of Pirate Dave Day in the Life of Pirate Dave

Oh wow noice

I can't make up mind! This is reeaaallly fantastic, too D:
Awe, I love this!!

Pirate Pizza Pirate Pizza

Ha-ha!

This sold me when you said, "Son of a biscuit eater!" My mom says, "Son of a biscuit eating biscuit" or "Son of a biscuit eating monkey"

My vote is for this one.