Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

LAZY

I think you got seriously lazy ha-ha! I really am displeased with the ending. Like many users are voicing is that you have left us with a lot of unanswered questions. Is another series going to start? Now that Alice is Dead, why not about the Rabbit? or do a background story or something. What I think is funny as well is how cliche a lot of the starts are in these types of mystery games. It's always "I'm trapped, get me out! I don't know who I am!!" Anything new?? I liked the over all games, though. They were a bit difficult but not so hard you can't figure them out. Don't pick up the pipe in front of the garage looking door. You won't be able to get into the club and don't use the penny to open your safe house door. You'll get stuck there pretty much and will have to do it all over again.
Anyways, I would have liked to see a bit more out of this series. It could have gone on for so long! Either way thanks for the fun.
Also,
This game has a bit of lag and from the looks of it not just myself either.

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Very Creative

Alice is Dead has a nice spin to the classic. I am quite impressed at the creativity of your mind here. Maybe there is a book in tale for this kind of thinking? I would highly suggest putting something together. It just might be a best seller or you could even continue making these games. I find them rather fun!
Good job!

Goin Up Goin Up

I you mozilla...

IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!?
Anyway. This reminded me of Doodle Jump, but way better because I can actually do more than just "Pop... pop... pop..." the you hear the monsters "gimme rum, gimme rum, gimme rum". You get to earn lives, where in doodle jump you CAN'T... freaking jerks. You get to grab into walls, where as in doodle jump... you CAN'T. There's no double jump in doodle jump... JACKHOLES!

So, I say, by bar, I actually PREFER THIS GAME!! Make an app!

Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

WOw

giving it an 8 because I was on the toilette and just because I didn't say "shit" it still said I crapped on the floor!

ClickPLAY 3 ClickPLAY 3

It's a little hard to control

I get the frustrated feeling, of the objects you have to click and drag, as if they are slipping and are not exactly stable. If I click on the object, I want my cursor to stay on the object. I don't want it slipping and flopping around. I LOVE the music, though! The ideas are so neat and the monster was just cute! One option I believe would be cool is having the option of maybe three songs to choose from. You could start a medals system or just personal achievements and you don't necessarily have to have medals for people. Either way, this is a great game. I enjoyed it very much.

Mr Agnry Faic 4 Mr Agnry Faic 4

New favourite game

I supposed I missed, though, what all the level ups/downs were. They're in the help menu right? Thanks for the medals, too!! It makes any game fun :3
What I love about this game is the fact you have to change colours to get rid of the other faces! It makes the game challenging :D Great job.

MintPaw responds:

New fav. game, what an honor.

So you like the main concept of the game. XD

Riddles of Renaissance Riddles of Renaissance

I love the artwork!

The music fits the essence of the art as well. I love this type of art a lot and for you to put it into a fun little riddle game for all of us just excites me to the core! I've played the game close to 20 times or so. Because I'm on a laptop without a proper mouse, just the touch pad thing, I can only get it all in 51 seconds (including the optional finds and what not) and it is because my stupid finger slips or isn't there all the way and hits next to the answers causing me to lose points out the butt. It takes me away from my perfect 300 score :( I played the game once and memorized all the spots. I'm just that awesome. But, anyway, I love this game :D favourite! The paintings about Jesus and all the 'religious' stuff really fascinate me. Medals, here I come!

P.s
People, if you figure it out, don't ruin it for everyone, k? Thank you kindly! <3

P.p.s
I love that you got the idea from Assassins Creed. I really enjoyed the first one.

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

Brilliant

The music, the humour, the characters. This was all just brilliant in its own way. Great job! I hope to see more :D

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

Oh nice :D

Great game! What's not to like??
Once I manage not to fall into the abyss, I'll be fan-fuckin-tastic :3
*Two thumbs up and a big toe*

_Doodle_ _Doodle_

The game is fun

But I'm effin irritated with how the screen bounces all the damn time when you mess up.
The music probably added to that. Could you put some different selections for music? and don't make it bounce like that. I nearly blew my top.