Trolls Trolling Trolls Trolls Trolling Trolls

OmG! Angelshadow3593, I deal with trolls everytime n youtube and either that they troll angry comments just to make everybody else mad!

1 point goes to captain obvious.

Great video it's, like, true and stuff!! Derp.

Birthday 21 Birthday 21

If you knew me pretty well, I'd ask you to write a song for my 21st. But, since you don't, that's fine. Hey, just so you know, and I'm sure you've heard this before, you're very talented. I always love hearing your music and watching your flash animations. The accent really adds a nice touch. I know it's default given you're from israel and all that, but I still enjoy it.
*hugs, party noise makers and pinatas filled with glitter*

Lazy Writing 6 Lazy Writing 6

Ever heard of jacking off? That's how. Without penetrating his wife he jacked off at the doctors and had his minions implanted in her. In vitro fertilization. It's legit.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Simplicity... Ah... I love it.

Quantum Freezer Theory Quantum Freezer Theory

Anybody else wondering why all the commercials/adds before the flash animations play are all in spanish? Hmm?

I love the dramaticism of the flash and how creative you were with the auto tune monkeys. Thank you for using your imagination and sharing it with the newgrounds community. It is much appreciated.

JerrodStorm responds:

I've been wondering about the spanish ads myself, actually. I think it's because of the growing number of hispanic users on Newgrounds.

The Steven Seagal Show #2 The Steven Seagal Show #2

Oh God... Oh my dear God what kind of madness is this?

Chat Roulette Experience Chat Roulette Experience

I met a really good guy friend of mine off of chat roulette.
But yeah, all you said and animated is true.

How I Got Through SWTOR How I Got Through SWTOR

5 because I know you and this is actually great even though I've never played the game before. You know you not playing after two weeks because you don't want to pay for a fee for something that is virtually singe player reminds me of when you dropped out of school because you didn't want to pay a monthly fee for teachings that were repetitive.

I still love you, but I want to hit you too.

TerminalMontage responds:

I don't see anything wrong with this logic! Now go to bed it's way past your bedtime.

Yotam's Dream Yotam's Dream

That lag was seriously ghey... I'm sure you know this already, but it never hurts to reiterate that I suppose... I give it a two because 1, ew!, 2LAG (i know, I know..), 3 because it froze up m y computer!
2 positive things: I love your voice Yotam! 2, I didn't want to be a jerk.

<3 P.s to all... How many of you recorded the "music" in the beginning and played it unreversed to find out what exactly it was saying? Hm? Anyone?

Dear, Princess Dear, Princess

You've caused quite the stir. God sees that and you are blessed for sharing such a crucial part of the gospel that Jesus wants a relationship with you, not a religion. I was seriously about to quote the scripture from revelations that you shared because of the prince knocking in the end. Now I know that God put it in the hands of men, by divine inspiration, to write the most amazing love letter which is what the prince kept sending to her. The BIBLE. But most impacting is the Gospels which is about His love for her (US!!). I knew from the very beginning this video was about Jesus! I love my King!! He's so good to me. He did exactly what you are talking about in your video. I would constantly seek my approval and love elsewhere. I got physically hurt, broke my foot/ankle, and He healed me. I thought that he hated me!! Because of all the religion and legalism that ignorant people spread around saying that I couldn't be saved, or healed!, unless I came clean first, but he didn't hate me. He healed me in spite of my not liking Him. He says in His word to come as you are and to let Him clean you because our efforts to clean us only make us more filthy. Only God can clean us up! And he loves us unconditionally aaalll the way through it.. Anyways. Sorry for taking up so much space! I am just so blessed by this!! <3 I just thank God for you and that you would have the boldness to continue doing what you are doing. I thank God you are blessed and highly favoured and have a good understanding. You are precious jewel! Alright!
I love the animation, too. Great way of structuring it all!

exninja123 responds:

wow, thanks for sharing your story!
and thank you for the review and encouragement! :)